From The Deep 2020:
For more information check out our Facebook Event page!
From the convenience of your home, computer, smart device, and couch!
Dates & Times
THU 9/10 @ 7:30pm
Zoom Webinar "Doors" open at 7:15pm
Please consider making a donation on our GoFundMe page which will help us pay all the artists working on this development process and supplement our additional costs. Many artists have been out of work during the COVID 19 crisis and our goal is to compensate our artists to the best of our ability during these trying times for the Theatre Arts industry.
- Production at FringeNYC 2016, Teatro LATEA, August 12-21 2016.
- Developmental Production at Boston Public Works at the Black Box Theatre at the Boston Center for the Arts March 12th-28th, 2015, directed by Lindsay Eagle; featuring Charles Linshaw* and Jeff Marcus.
- Winner of the 2014 Boston University Jewish Cultural Endowment Grant
- Second place winner of the Latinidad Playwriting Award at the 2014 Kennedy Center American College Theatre Festival
- Pestalozzi full length play prize winner at the Firehouse Center For The Arts New Works Festival and received a staged reading on January 31st 2014 at 8pm. Directed by Lindsay Eagle, Featuring:Charles Linshaw* and Jeff Marcus.
- Semi-finalist for the nuVoices Play Festival at Actor’s Theatre of Charlotte.
- Semi-finalist for the Global Age Project 2014 at the Aurora Theatre in Berkeley CA.
- This play is currently under development with Interim Writers and The Accomplice Writers' Group. It was developed at Lesley University MFA Writing for Stage and Screen, mentored by Jami Brandli and Kate Snodgrass.
- Reading of the first scene of this play was read May 5th, 2013, with Interim Writers at The Democracy Center in Cambridge MA. Directed by Lindsay Eagle. Featuring: Charles Linshaw* and Kelby T. Akin*.