From The Deep at FringeNYC
We are so excited that From The Deep will be making it's NYC Premiere at the The New York International Fringe Festival FringeNYC A Production of The Present Company.
Fates intertwine in a new dimension, beyond space and time. Israeli POW, Ilan, believes his freedom is nearly in sight. Across continents, abductee, Andrew, awaits his captor’s design. As time ticks away, they must learn to survive or disappear forever.
For Information / Tickets visit: www.FringeNYC.org
- Developmental Production at Boston Public Works at the Black Box Theatre at the Boston Center for the Arts March 12th-28th, 2015, directed by Lindsay Eagle; featuring Charles Linshaw* and Jeff Marcus.
- Winner of the 2014 Boston University Jewish Cultural Endowment Grant
- Second place winner of the Latinidad Playwriting Award at the 2014 Kennedy Center American College Theatre Festival
- Pestalozzi full length play prize winner at the Firehouse Center For The Arts New Works Festival and received a staged reading on January 31st 2014 at 8pm. Directed by Lindsay Eagle, Featuring:Charles Linshaw* and Jeff Marcus.
- Semi-finalist for the nuVoices Play Festival at Actor’s Theatre of Charlotte.
- Semi-finalist for the Global Age Project 2014 at the Aurora Theatre in Berkeley CA.
- This play is currently under development with Interim Writers and The Accomplice Writers' Group. It was developed at Lesley University MFA Writing for Stage and Screen, mentored by Jami Brandli and Kate Snodgrass.
- Reading of the first scene of this play was read May 5th, 2013, with Interim Writers at The Democracy Center in Cambridge MA. Directed by Lindsay Eagle. Featuring: Charles Linshaw* and Kelby T. Akin*.